Skip to content Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive examination – 22.02.2019
Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive examination
The Hindu Vocabulary
1. Benign- cheerful and kindly, favourable
2. Innocuous- not harmful, amiable
3. Armistice- temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities
4. segregating- to separate from others
5. lump- put up with something
6. incorrigible- cannot be corrected, to bad to be corrected
7. inebriated- an inebriated man never cares for his family.
8. pejorative- expressing contempt or disapproval
9. parole- free from something, he’s hoping to get parole free from tax, permanent release/temporary from a prisoner before the end of his sentence.
10. recondite- difficult to understand
11. recalcitrant- disobedient, unwilling to cooperate
12. abstruse- difficult, not easily understandable