Skip to content
Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive examination – 01-03.2019
Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive
The Hindu Vocabulary
1. Dicey- difficult or risky
2. Pensive- thinking deeply about something
3. peremptory- decisive, arbitrary, dogmatical, final, destructive, be positive in decision/opinion
4. stint- be very economical or mean about spending or providing something.
5. surrogate- vicarious, a person who stands in for someone else.
6. solemn- religion, sacred
7. solely- singly, alone
8. wholly- in a whole or completely
9. readily- quickly, without delay, without reluctance
10. straddle- the act of standing, position
11. implode- blast, the window on both sides of the room had imploded.