Daily The Hindu Vocabulary
Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive examination
1 . relevant- closely connected, bearing upon: what is relevant in a certain context at a given period of time.
2. anarchronism- a thing belongings to a period other than that in which it exists.
3. wit- the ability to think quickly and make good decision.
4. hapless- unlucky, unfortunate
5. heart-rending- distressing, extremely unhappiness
6. insensitivity- showing no concern.
7. advent- arrival
8. antiquity- ancient
9. revel- spend time enjoying yourself; get great pleasures from noisy celebration आनंद लेना
10. upright- strictly honourable or honest/ respectable. ईमानदार
11. vocation- occupation
12. vacation- holiday
13. discourse- written or spoken; communication or debate प्रवचन
14. inference- a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence अनुमान
15. invoke- cite or appeal, rendition प्रतिपादन
16. connotation- an idea or feeling that is suggested by a word in addition to its main meaning.
17. turbulent- in a state of disturbance of confusion अशांत
18. obituary- निधन सुचना