Daily The Hindu Vocabulary important for competitive examination – 20.02.2019
Daily The Hindu Vocabulary
The Hindu Vocabulary
1. Elegiac- sadness, especially about past or a person, who has died.
2. Elegy- Poem expressing the sadness
3. Litigation- the process of taking a dispute to a law court
4. dormancy- scarification, sleep making, temporary inactive, scarification of seeds is done for removing dormancy.
5. repent- feeling sorrow/sad for something bad happens
6. devise- plan or procedure, India must devise a demographic policy to separately meet the requirement of the India middle aged and elderly.
7. Demographic- it is the statistical study of human population
8. usher- guiding someone somewhere, there is a need to some qualify of education by ushering in competition
9. plight- a dangerous difficult, unfortunate situation.admin2019-07-22T05:29:47+00:00