SSC Previous Year General Awareness Important Questions online quiz – 3
1. A concave lens always forms an image which is
2. A vitamin requires cobalt for its activity. The vitamin is
3. One of the constituents of tear gas is
4. The modulus of rigidity is the ratio of
5. The propagation of sound waves in a gas involves
6. An atomic clock is based on transitions in
7. Plasma membrane in eukaryotic cells is made up of
8. Which one of the following is also called the ‘power plants’ of the cell ?
9. What is the chemical name of vinegar ?
10. Which of the following is not a property of heavy water’?
11. In which of the following processes is energy released ?
12. Animals living in the three trunks are known as
13. Arrange the following in chronological order:
4. Ilbari Turks
14. The book titled ‘The Indian War of Independence’ was written by
15. Who was the founder of the ‘Servants of India Society’?
16. The term ‘Caste’ was derived from
17. The term “Greater India” denotes
18. Formalised system of trading agreements with groups of countries is known as
19. Mahatma Gandhi was profoundly influenced by the writings of
20. Seismic sea waves which approach the coasts at greater force are known as:
Share your Results: